18 June 2009

Misc. MO

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks.



My second attempt at pie crusts. The crust was good, but the canned filling was not so good.

How Sophie keeps herself busy while we're gone. (She really sat on the couch just like this, no posing involved.)

Upon returning from Kansas, we found that the washer had leaked. Nothing too destructive.

One misty morning I woke up to find these spider webs in the yard.





Sophie saw me pull out the camera and growled at me until I took her picture. No kidding.

To pass the time I went to a local church's rummage sale. Saturday morning was one-dollar bag day. I spent two dollars and the better part of an hour filling them.

Here's the spread.

Zach really wanted these old 50s and 60s LOOK magazines. The articles and advertising are pretty funny.



No comments: