22 April 2010

FINALLY...an update.

The fam descended on Washington DC for a weekend of 'bonding.'

Washington Cathedral on a rainy day (hence the rolled hem).

A view from the top.

Stained glass.



Soph.

And more Soph.

White dog, white house.

Chris and Lyds.



We spent a lot of time goofing around in the hotel room.

Apparently Chris has a hole in his lip.

JAZZ HANDS! Love the 'caught' look on Diane's face (with a cookie, of course!)















Comparing bellies.



Looks like Diane's hair is going to take flight...



2 comments:

Kari said...

I definitely win the belly contest although Chris is a close second!

The Green Family said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog! I've been thinking of you Ü

Looks like you had a great time and remind me of my family...always laughing at eachother!

My only complaint...you didn't CALL me while you were HERE!!