25 May 2009

Life on Bluff Lane

Life here in Missouri is pretty nice.

We get to enjoy this sunset every night.

Sophie enjoys riding in the boat...

...and jumping off the back.



This is how Sophie gets her daily exercise, among a couple walks and romps in the yard.

Zach found this earthworm while cleaning up leaves. We threw in the pen so people could see the true size of this small snake-sized worm. Eww...

Garbage day. People just burn their garbage out here. Zach was like a little kid at scout camp.

Zach has the tough job of yard boy. Look at that view.

I learned to make pie crusts. What you don't see is that I spilled about a half a cup of flour down my side, onto my pants and all over the floor while I was rolling out the crust.



We made fajittas the other day and I thought the peppers and onions looked so gorgeous.

4 comments:

Becktacular Duo! said...

All your adventures look like so much fun! :) Andrea- your pies look incredible!! Hope you're liking MO, we're still getting used to all this KS humidity, and I hear it just gets worse... How far away are you guys from Kansas City?

Kayleen said...

You bake pies, too! Wow! The picture of the fajitas made my mouth water! Have tons of fun!

Diane said...

Do you know how jealous Dad and I are seeing those pics of the lake? You are so lucky. I loved Zach playing boy scout with the fire.

Ladyhawk said...

Your fajitas are making me hungry girl! You know Mexican's my favorite! That pie is gorgeous!
Jump Sophie, Jump!