25 May 2009

Splunking at Silver Dollar City

We toured Marvel Cave at Silver Dollar City the other day.

This is the hole we had to climb down into to get into the cathedral room. Just kidding, we walked down about 600 steps, but that was how original splunkers would begin their exploration.

In the cave.

Zach spent so much time hunched over in the cave he turned into a caveman.

Zach says I look like a meerkat in this shot. We'd been underground so long my eyes weren't ready for the flash!

We took a cooking class at SDC too. This is our photo of post-class elation. Needless to say it wasn't the most exciting hour spent at the park.

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

So, no secret recipes to share? Looks just beautiful there. . . I'm jealous!!

Julienne said...

You two always have quite the adventures. Looks like it will be a nice place to spend the summer.

Ladyhawk said...

Cutest meerkat I've ever seen and I watched the program on Discovery!