11 June 2008

Downtown, Dogs and Donuts

Today was pretty mellow. We headed to Portland for the afternoon and hit up Powell's Bookstore and a few other shops in the Pearl District. For lunch we went to Por Que No? and totally enjoyed it! Another visit to Voodoo Doughnuts resulted in four grape-ape donuts, one pink lemonade bismark and a voodoo donut. We ended the day with a trip to the dog park with a fairly sedated Chloe and fairly excitable Will.

A cool poster on Mississippi Avenue.

Andrea's usual position in the car.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I love all of your pics! They are amazing! yeah we are lame and have no friends in our ward. We moved in Aug and still don't really hang out with anyone. sad I know. But we're back in the primary teaching the sunbeams. Do you guys have any callings? Congrats on being newlyweds! How did you find me on here? wow. I'm asking way too many questions huh? lol

Unknown said...

sorry I just assumed that you guys go to church. That was rude of me!! And our dogs should totally be friends! We just took her up to Farmington Canyon last night up by the ponds. It was so fun! She was jumping in the water going crazy! I'll post pics so you can see.