25 June 2008

Sophie's Second Birthday

We celebrated Sophie's second birthday with what was supposed to be a slip'n'slide party, but turned out to be a water fight party. No one was brave enough to bring out a camera during the fight, so here are the activities that happened after.

I made Sophie a doggy birthday cake. She really seemed to enjoy it.



Grandpa didn't want Sophie to feel left out of the water fight so he dunked her in the pool.



Sophie got a lot of toys for her birthday. She got a little overwhelmed, but later that evening she started to play with each of them.



Proudly displaying her new collar.

With Dad.

I threw this one in for good measure. Sophie likes to sleep like this during the afternoon.

3 comments:

Sarah Gutierrez said...

You have such a lovely blog. I really enjoyed reading about your lives and seeing the wedding and vacation photos. You have a good "eye" for photography, as they say. :-)

Tami said...

Andrea I hope you don't think this is weird that I'm commenting on your blog but I've been peeking in on your lives a little here and there. Congratulations on your wedding!
Tami (Nick's wife)

Amber and Greg said...

Andrea. You may not remember me, but I am Amber Watts (Rane). I was a good friend of Carrie's way back when we all lived in San Antonio. Congratulations on getting married! That is great news! Please tell Carrie I said hello.